mulligatawny : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a soup of eastern India that is flavored with curry; prepared with a meat or chicken base
- You can still ask for mulligatawny, beef Wellington and wine trifle the kind of thing an inebriated gang of safari-suited colonials would have dispatched on a midwinter .
- It is one of these -- a businessman named Mahound -- who has settled Rushdie's mulligatawny as far as Islamic fundamentalists are concerned.
- All this, along with a highly vocalized romance between Kosciuszko and a Polish girl (Marta Eggerth), is drenched in thicker-than-usual musicomedy mulligatawny.
News & Articles
- ‘American Horror Story: Coven’: A Little Mulligatawny Between Friends
Fiona and Marie arrange a meeting with the Delphi Trust, while Cordelia makes a surprising sacrifice, in 'American Horror Story: Coven' episode 11: 'Protect the Coven.' The post ‘American Horror Story: Coven’: A Little Mulligatawny Between Friends appeared first on Screen Rant .
Jan. 16, 2014 - Screen Rant