mulberry : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any of several trees of the genus Morus having edible fruit that resembles the blackberry
- n sweet usually dark purple blackberry-like fruit of any of several mulberry trees of the genus Morus
- Immaculately weeded rows of mulberry seedlings are among the kingdom's most conspicuous cash crops.
- Farm papers told their readers that five acres of mulberry trees would support a family sumptuously.
- In four cars, we took off down the highway, going 60 miles an hour, swerving to get close enough so I could pass a cocktail made of whiskey with mulberry nectar out the passenger .
News & Articles
- Can Mulberry’s creative director give Coach the makeover it needs?
Creative director Emma Hill announced her resignation from UK handbag maker Mulberry today, sparking speculation that she could be hired by Coach. The US handbag and accessory brand is trying to broaden ...
June 11, 2013 - Quartz via Yahoo! Finance
- Mulberry confirms Creative Director Hill to leave
LONDON (Reuters) - British handbag maker Mulberry said Emma Hill, the creative director behind its hit Alexa and Del Rey bags, is to leave the firm. Responding to press reports of her departure, Mulberry confirmed on Monday that the highly-regarded Hill had asked to leave the fashion firm, and she was in discussions over the timing of her exit. Shares in the group fell on the news and were down ...
June 10, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Mulberry Says Creative Director Hill Wants to Quit Handbag Maker
Mulberry Group Plc said creative director Emma Hill wants to leave the British luxury-goods maker after six years, sending the shares down the most in two months.
June 10, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Dr Seuss in MarketWatch (press release)
The mulberry acreage will be increased to 213,000 hectares this fiscal from 190,000 hectares and provide irrigation facility to about 10,000 hectares to boost the sericulture sector which has been reeling under the onslaught of cheap imports from... Dayanidhi Maran http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayanidhi_Maran&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE6oknKDCZfAP55N1n5RTOX7Mhk8g Business Standard http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/textile-park-may-get-rs-200-cr-investments/400305/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFOUKSxlXmXqTfV_NCV6NpN9_U8aQ Jul 4, 2010
65841 87391 mulberry Dr. Seuss began his career as a children's book author in 1937 with the publication of To Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street," the tale of a young boy's imaginative recounting of things he sees on his way home from school.
- Andrew Bird in KUAR
If we reopen the negotiations the issues that will be reopened are not just the ones that we are concerned about. The Europeans are going to want to list their items as well for reopening and I don't think we want to go into that mulberry bush... Bruce Golding http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Golding&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH3FiL7e5BWOUtFjYFYPlVpBBhGeQ Caribbean Net News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-10566--13-13--.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGF_ASknjEfTsgjKwAFb4XUH75bvQ Sep 10, 2008
65843 87395 mulch I think of like, when I was a kid, and I would get my Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass and throw myself down in a pile of mulch or something and go in there and pretend that I was microscopic," Bird says. "I wanted to capture that kind of...