- n assault with intent to rob
- v rob at gunpoint or with the threat of violence
- The 38-year-old mugging victim is nowhere near able to resume the life he had, but he has gone from minimal consciousness into what's known as a post-traumatic confusional state.
- Imus' words keep repeating in my head, like a violent, midday mugging.
- At 17, after mugging a senior citizen, he was jailed for the first time.
News & Articles
- Robbery nets Fairbanks man 7 years
FAIRBANKS — A Fairbanks man accused of mugging four pedestrians at gunpoint in February 2012 pleaded guilty to a single count of armed robbery Thursday afternoon.
June 21, 2013 - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
- Robyn and Snoop Dogg Get Surreal (and Gender-Bent) in 'U Should Know Better'
There's something wildly infectious about Robyn and Snoop Dogg 's "U Should Know Better," an 80s-inspired track off the Swedish singer's 2010 album Body Talk. In the video, two young, gender-flipped lookalikes of the singer pal around town mean mugging. Snoop Doog is a braided gal with big hoops, while Robyn is a short, mushroom cut boy who shows off some very serious moves. "In a parallel ...
June 21, 2013 - Zimbio
- Two arrested and a third being sought in mugging
Two 16-year-olds were arrested and a third suspect is being sought in the mugging of a Wescott Street man at Seneca and Babcock streets about 3 a.m. Tuesday.
June 18, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Pat Quinn in Seattle Post Intelligencer
You can question all the penalties in the first period,Quinn said after the game. "Then, late in the game, you are trying to come back and the mugging starts and then they put the whistle in their pocket and don't call anything. But I...
- Bill Clinton in CNN International
What happened there is a total myth and a mugging,Clinton told CNN's Sean Callebs in New Orleans, Louisiana, over the weekend. "It's been pretty well established. Charlie Rangel ...... the chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee,...
- Barney Frank in Fall River Herald News
I don't think smoking marijuana should be a federal case. There's no federal law against mugging,Frank said. "It does not appear to me to be a law that society is serious about. It's one area where the public is ahead of the elected...