- n mixture of untoasted dry cereals and fruits
- A full English breakfast (or a less gut-busting muesli-and-yoghurt option) is thrown in, and you could very well be enjoying it on trestle tables in a centuries-old, wood-paneled .
- Outside of Birkenstock-and-muesli enclaves like Boulder, Colorado is still culturally a frontier state.
- Far from the soft-spoken, muesli movements of the past, the migration toward austerity has the deep rumblings of a widespread shift in thought, complete with a sense of mission and .
News & Articles
- 3 Meals to Boost Your Energy
This is a meal plan for leaders. Check out what you need to eat to keep you alert and productive. Breakfast To start your brain and ensure long-lasting energy, try: - Egg-white omelet breakfast burrito on whole-grain tortilla - Steel-cut oatmeal with fruit - Smoked salmon on whole grain bread - High-fiber muesli with nuts, fruit, and yogurt Lunch Fill up without bogging down: - Eat a salad with ...
June 27, 2013 - Inc Magazine
- Peter Jackson in California Chronicle
I just got tired of being overweight and unfit, so I changed my diet from hamburgers to yogurt and muesli, and it seems to work,Jackson told the Daily Telegraph.
- Allan McNish in Times Online
I was having breakfast, eating some muesli, which was the most substantial thing I had eaten in the previous 26 hours,McNish said. "Then I saw a rear shot of an Audi . . . but I didn't know which one it was until Dindo's helmet popped up....
- Dee Caffari in Rundtownnews.co.uk
Anna, my co-skipper, made it quite clear she did not like porridge. We are trying to find something we can both eat - so far muesli is winning. It is freeze dried and you stick the kettle on to prepare it,said Dee. "Our crew in this race...