- v dirty with mud
- v cause to become muddy
These data would have muddied the prediction
- v make turbid
- s (of color) discolored by impurities; not bright and clear
the muddied grey of the sea
- Argentina's and Peron's apparent preference for the Axis, and particularly for Nazi Germany, has muddied the country's relations with the Anglo-Saxon powers and poisoned its .
- But the advertisements muddied the Afghan Government's unambiguous anti-narcotics message, which had just started to take root.
- The question has come into stark relief following a series of environmental and safety lapses and, as of this week, Federal charges of price-fixing which have muddied up .
News & Articles
- Softbank's Son And Sprint's Hesse Demo How To Mess Up A Great Deal
By underbidding and trying to steal assets at both Sprint and especially Clearwire, Softbank's Masayoshi Son no longer looks all so clever. His initial deals seems to bail out the ill managed Sprint. But conduct since last fall has muddied the waters. DISH's Charlie Ergen has entered the fray. And now on 6/12/13, Clearwire's long dormant and seemingly useless Special Committee which was supposed ...
June 13, 2013 - Forbes
- Breaking Down the Top 5 Fantasy Football Handcuff Situations in 2013
In fantasy football, nothing can ruin a season faster than watching in horror as your first-round running back goes down in a heap in Week 3. That's it. Season's over, right? Maybe not, if you purchased insurance against injury by "handcuffing" your star tailback with his backup. On some NFL teams, the backfield situation is just too muddied for there to even be a handcuff. It's a committee, and ...
June 12, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Oil slips below $104 on weaker China growth
By Ron Bousso LONDON (Reuters) - Oil dipped below $104 per barrel on Monday as weak data from top energy consumer China muddied the oil demand outlook, overshadowing optimism stemming from a pickup in ...
June 10, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance