mt : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a radioactive transuranic element
- n a unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms
- n a state in northwestern United States on the Canadian border
- n the use of computers to translate from one language to another
News & Articles
- Mt. San Antonio College tops final rankings
Mt. San Antonio College of Walnut topped the final standings with a score of 177.5 points, the highest total in the 10-year history of the National Alliance of Two-Year College Athletic Administrators Cup within the California Community College Athletic Association.
June 12, 2013 - The Weekly Calistogan
- Mt. Diablo school district community wants "inclusive" superintendent
CONCORD -- The Mt. Diablo school district's new superintendent should include staff, parents and community members in decision-making, said dozens of people who have weighed in on the search for a new leader.
June 12, 2013 - Concord Transcript
- Mt. Hermon student honored
Mt. Hermon School student Tara Guy won first place in the Environmental Awareness Student Art and Language Arts Contest.
June 12, 2013 - The Daily News
- Newt Gingrich in Los Angeles Times
It is steep. This is like climbing Mt. Everest,Gingrich said Thursday. "It's improbable, but either there's a citizen desire for a citizen candidate, or there isn't."
- Sherpa Ang Rita in Melbourne Herald Sun
His loss to us is bigger and heavier than Mt Everest,Nepali Sherpa Ang Rita told 500 mourners who packed into the St Mary's in Holy Trinity church in Auckland for his funeral service. "He is our true guardian and our second father, but he...
- Mark Skaife in Tasmania Mercury
From my point of view, pairing up with Murph is ideal because we both know exactly what is required on the day,Skaife said. "No one gets around the mountain [Mt Panorama circuit] better than Murph when he's dialled in -- four wins and a...