- n a hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland that controls the degree of pigmentation in melanocytes
- One of these peptides, known as msh, in turn binds to a receptor known as mc4.
News & Articles
- New Product Release Update
EVERETT, Wash., July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MSH Series - Magnum Energy introduces the HYBRID inverter/chargers. The new MSH models add a "Load Support" feature, which allows incoming AC to synchronize ...
July 9, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Mikko Hypponen in VNUNet.com
But I also understand that Microsoft is concerned as these 'Danom' viruses are now widely reported in the media as [the] first viruses for Windows Vista when, as we now know, MSH will not even ship with Vista,HyppÃ¶nen concluded.
- John Lennon in guardian.co.uk
Lennon believes that MSH has potential as a community health resource: "Practice nurses could use it [MSH] in clinics and it could be a useful tool for health visitors or police visiting schools for talks on drugs awareness," she says.