mozart : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n prolific Austrian composer and child prodigy; master of the classical style in all its forms of his time (1756-1791)
- n the music of Mozart
News & Articles
- Atherton, Mainly Mozart soulful at Balboa
Mainly Mozart Festival Orchestra and David Atherton find the essence of Weber
June 14, 2013 - U-T San Diego
- Arts roundup: OK Mozart presents Hot Club of Cowtown, Grand Finale Concert this weekend
OK Mozart International Festival continues through Saturday in Bartlesville, with main-stage concerts devoted to all-American music. Thursday night it's Western swing with a modern flair, as the Hot Club of Cowtown performs at 8 p.m. at the Bartlesville Community Center, 300 S.E. Cherokee Ave.
June 13, 2013 - Tulsa World
- OK Mozart
The Oklahoma Wesleyan University Choral Camp members perform during an OK Mozart Festival event on Wednesday at the OKWU Lyon Chapel of Fine Arts. Both junior high and high school students performed. Tonight’s main OKM concert is the Hot Club of Cowtown, which begins at 8 p.m. at the Bartlesville Community Center.
June 13, 2013 - Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise
- Art Garfunkel in International Herald Tribune
Art Garfunkel calls Beach Boys founder Wilson "our Mozart of Rock and Roll."
- James Levine in CNN International
I particularly admired the strength and sweetness of his voice in the lyric Mozart parts and the imagination and commitment he brought to contemporary works,James Levine, music director of the Metropolitan Opera, said in a statement. "He...
- Cliff Eisen in Boston Globe (registration)
This is arguably the most important Mozart portrait to be discovered since the composer's death in 1791,Eisen said in a statement that appeared on the website of King's College London, where he teaches music.