mover : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n workman employed by a moving company
the movers were very careful with the grand piano
- n (parliamentary procedure) someone who makes a formal motion
- n someone who moves
- n a company that moves the possessions of a family or business from one site to another
- The movers didn't actually arrive until the next day.
- Launched by lawyer and tech investor Michael Arrington in 2005, TechCrunch became one of the world's most popular blogs by reporting on the movers and shakers of Silicon Valley.
- In the midst of these coming storms, look for these 12 movers and shakers.
News & Articles
- Flash: JPY was the mover of the day - OCBC Bank
FXstreet.com (Barcelona) - Emmanuel Ng of OCBC Bank notes that the JPY was the mover of the day... For more information, read our latest forex news.
June 12, 2013 - The Forex Market
- Crenshaw Line: Probable Crenshaw Line Builder Designed Lines From New York to Honolulu to Chinatown
The Crenshaw Line light rail, an 8.5-mile light rail connecting the Green Line to the Expo Line and hopefully including a stop at an LAX People Mover, is riding a wave of good news--like the recent announcement that it'll...
June 12, 2013 - Curbed LA
- Consumer Alert: Moving Fraud will Affect Approximately 3,000 Americans This Year
ST. LOUIS, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As approximately 1.6 million Americans look to hire movers this peak moving season, Mayflower is reminding consumers to be wary of moving scams. Each year, nearly ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Ana Ivanovic in USA Today
I was thinking the game would be much closer,Ivanovic said. "She is an aggressive player and likes to dominate. I knew she was not a great mover on the clay."
- Roger Federer in Sydney Morning Herald
The next one is not going to get any easier, but his game is so good that I'm convinced he will win one,Federer said. "I mean, he's a wonderful mover, tactician, great backhand. He has got everything you need to beat the best and to win...
- Sumner Redstone in Forbes
We have engaged in a lot of litigation at Viacom, of which I have been a primary mover,Redstone told a group of reporters Friday morning, responding to a question about Schmidt's characterization.