- n the act of motorizing (equiping with motors or with motor vehicles)
- The fact that automobiles were involved was known because motor company officials were summoned, because the Government suspended completion of its $10,000,000 Army-motorization .
- He intervened to save their horses for a few squadrons who were downcast by the cavalry's motorization.
- Directly and indirectly 1,000,000 Germans are employed in motorization, if we count those engaged in building roads.
News & Articles
- Nissan Introduces All-New Sunny to Vietnam
Due to steady economic growth and a large population, Vietnam is forecasted to shift to mass motorization in the future and more than double its current vehicle volume [Note 1] to 110,000 units by fiscal year 2014.
June 11, 2013 - The Auto Channel
- Ban Ki-moon in UN News Centre
A significant number of lives can be saved and resources spared, even as motorization continues to rise,if such initiatives are introduced into other countries as well, Mr. Ban said.