- a of or relating to a commercial treaty where two nations agree to accord each other the same favorable terms that would be offered in treaties with any other nation
- In other words, it upholds the principle of most-favored-nation treat-ment, i.
- But the scandal probably has the Correa administration chafing as well, especially since a tainted legal system could compromise its efforts to win most-favored-nation trade status .
- In Washington, Democrats in Congress introduced a bill that would permit renewal of most-favored-nation status for China only if it dramatically improves its respect for human .
- Rob Portman in Jerusalem Post
In a press release issued last year, then-USTR Rob Portman said, "Saudi Arabia is legally obligated to provide most-favored-nation treatment to all WTO Members, including Israel."