- n United States suffragist in Wyoming (1814-1902)
- n English poet and craftsman (1834-1896)
- n leader of the American Revolution who signed the Declaration of Independence and raised money for the Continental Army (1734-1806)
- n United States statesman who led the committee that produced the final draft of the United States Constitution (1752-1816)
News & Articles
- Morris ‘Moe’ Burnett
A memorial service for Morris “Moe” Burnett, whose obituary was printed in the Nov. 30, 2012 edition of The Wenatchee World, will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Waterville. Inurnment will follow at Badger Mountain Cemetery with Father Gary Norman officiating.
June 11, 2013 - The Wenatchee World
- Morris Plains man charged with DWI
A Morris Plains man was arrested and charged for driving drunk after police pulled him over for not wearing a seat belt, police said.
June 11, 2013 - New Jersey Herald
- Morris to Lead Main to Main Project
Downtown Memphis Commission President Paul Morris will become the new project director for the Main Street to Main Street revitalization project that ...
June 11, 2013 - The Memphis Daily News