- s having a mental age of between eight and twelve years
- Poshlost, says he, means "corny trash, vulgar cliches, Philistinism in all its phases, imitations of imitations, bogus profundities, crude, moronic and dishonest pseudo .
- We don't think it at all moronic to start a phone call with a friend by asking how her day is going.
- If you are not lucky, your editor will take a few minutes to ruin the piece with moronic changes and cloddish cuts before disappearing out the door.
News & Articles
- Five Reasons We Should Forgive Lil Wayne for Trash-Talking the Miami Heat
Last February, Lil Wayne led a roomful of moronic lemmings in yelping "Fuck the Miami Heat!" all because his douchey antics had gotten him ejected from a game at the American Airlines Arena the week prior. Weezy fucked up real good talking-trash his adopted city's beloved team. He ...
July 9, 2013 - Broward-Palm Beach New Times
- Just Fontaine in Premier League FanHouse (blog)
What's happening to the France team is moronic, deplorable and pitiful,he said. "Anelka must be kicked out."
- Barnaby Joyce in Sydney Morning Herald
Senator Joyce told the Herald that Mr Stone's suggestion was "ludicrous, moronic and stupid".
- David Brooks in RealClearPolitics (blog)
Either there is a tremendous wide-ranging conspiracy to allow the director to violate the law for whatever purpose, or you've got a bunch of high-profile and low-profile employees that really were moronic in their actions and their... Sam Slom http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Slom&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEszElyceYyli_2IRegwifU3nOA8g Houston Chronicle http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/fn/5761125.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNELZpH70KD4Mq9JtcHJLmP8VTNyAQ May 7, 2008
65301 86637 morose I refuse to leave the abyss," Brooks wrote in March, during an exchange with fellow New York Times columnist Gail Collins. "I make Kierkegaard look like Kelly Ripa these days. I'm so morose. I'm going to have my Howard Beale moment."