moppet : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a little girl (usually one you are fond of)
- A black-haired moppet draws a picture of a heart on a fence and explains to the little boy: "One side is filled with hate and the other side is filled with love.
- He asked to talk to the moppet, soothed the child by telling her Latitude Zero was not really true.
- PRO: Having finally graduated from the High School Musical franchise, Efron is poised to transition from Mouse-branded moppet to grown-up film star, with a dramatic turn in Richard .
News & Articles
- Cameron Diaz Signed For ‘Annie’ To Play Miss Hannigan After Sandra Bullock Passes
EXCLUSIVE: I’ve learned that Sony’s Columbia Pictures just concluded the negotiations with Cameron Diaz today for the updated moppet movie musical starting production in the fall for a Christmas 2014 release. Sandra Bullock had been in talks for the role in Annie but pulled out recently. Beasts Of The Southern Wild ‘s Quvenzhane Wallis , who became the youngest actress ever to receive a Best ...
June 27, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood