mop-headed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (of trees) having a bushy top without a leader
mop-headed cabbage palms
- Lance Reventlow, a handsome, mop-headed youth of 22, was born to money and scheduled for regular space in the Sunday supplements.
- One day in 1902 a mop-headed, bumptious, 22-year-old sculpture student from Manhattan's East Side collected $400 for illustrating a book by Hutchins Hapgood.
- Four years ago aging Pedagogue Hubay was delighted by the playing of a 13-year-old, mop-headed youngster fresh from the Budapest Conservatory, and decided to take him as a pupil.
News & Articles
- Former Top Egyptian Militant Vows Peace, Warns Mubarak
Abboud el-Zomor spent 30 years in Egyptian prisons in connection with the 1981 assassination of former President Anwar Sadat. On Thursday, he smiled as he carried a silver tray with long-stemmed glasses of 7 Up into his family’s living room in a run-down tower block in Giza. Two of his mop-headed grandchildren peered around corner from the hallway.
Aug. 23, 2013 - Time.com via Yahoo! News