moore : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n United States composer of works noted for their use of the American vernacular (1893-1969)
- n English actor and comedian who appeared on television and in films (born in 1935)
- n English philosopher (1873-1958)
- n Irish poet who wrote nostalgic and patriotic verse (1779-1852)
- n United States poet noted for irony and wit (1887-1872)
- n British sculptor whose works are monumental organic forms (1898-1986)
News & Articles
- Moore High School Class of ’73 celebrates 40 years
MOORE, OK — The eyes of the nation have been focused on Moore, Oklahoma, as its leaders have been focused...
June 14, 2013 - Oklahoma's NewsChannel 4
- Moore works to repair park ruined by tornado
MOORE, Okla. (AP) - Leaders in Moore are working to rebuild and repair facilities at the Veterans Memorial Park that were destroyed in last month's EF5 tornado.
June 14, 2013 - Newschannel 6 Wichita Falls
- Moore graduates from Georgia Tech
Kelsey Moore of Swainsboro received a BS in Business Administration from Georgia Institute of Technology during their commencement exercises in May. She was one of approximately 2,700 undergraduate and graduate students presented degrees that day.
June 14, 2013 - The Swainsboro Forest-Blade