- n one of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century
- n open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- v secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- v come into or dock at a wharf
- v secure with cables or ropes
moor the boat
News & Articles
- Let Bible navigate nation
What would America, the land of the once-free, be like if we could again moor the ship of state to the book it was once founded upon?
June 11, 2013 - The Augusta Chronicle
- Katherine Moore’s New Book Bares Insightful True-life Events
“A Gift From The Journey” immerses readers to a stream of meaningful and eye-opening recollections, reflections and chronicles (PRWeb June 09, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/KatherineMoore/AGiftFromTheJourney/prweb10816029.htm
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb
- This Used to Be My Playground: Madonna’s CPW Co-op Sells for $4 M. Discount
Arches fit for a Moor. We knew that the Material Girl wasn't going to get the nearly $20 million that she last asked for her sprawling pad on 41 Central Park West —brokers told the Wall Street Journal last week that it sold for "considerably less"—but it's still sad to see the pre-war beauty fall short: her co-op ended up closing for $16 million , according to city records. The apartment itself ...
June 7, 2013 - The New York Observer