moonwalk : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a kind of dance step in which the dancer seems to be sliding on the spot
Michael Jackson perfected the moonwalk in the 1980s
- n an exploratory walk by an astronaut on the surface of the moon
- BUZZ ALDRIN bravely wrote about his post-moonwalk nervous breakdown in a 1973 memoir, Return to Earth.
- I think everybody remembers hearing his songs, watching him moonwalk on television during Motown's 25th anniversary.
- When Michael Jackson performed in West Berlin in 1988, the East German security force was along for the moonwalk.
News & Articles
- All News
The comeback that Dale Romans plans for the second half of 2013 just happens to coincide with the comeback of a filly named Moonwalk.
July 2, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Churchill Downs: Returning Moonwalk could give Romans a lift
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – The comeback that Dale Romans plans for the second half of 2013 just happens to coincide with the comeback of a filly named Moonwalk.
June 28, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Peter Harvey in Business Wire (press release)
Caringo is a perfect partner for Moonwalk with their approach to attacking the costs of enterprise storage,said Peter Harvey, CEO of Moonwalk. "Caringo and Moonwalk have both embraced a vendor-agnostic approach, freeing customers from the...
- Charles Conrad in The Sun
Mission commander Conrad recalled: "I didn't find them until we were on our first Moonwalk."
- Ronnie Moore in The Football League
Moore said: "If Bas gets a hat-trick this season I will dye my hair blue, and I hope that's an incentive for him! In fact, if he gets three goals I will do my hair whatever colour he wants! I knew about the moonwalk before he signed. But I also knew...