monthly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a periodical that is published every month (or 12 issues per year)
- s of or occurring or payable every month
the monthly newsletter
- r occurring once a month
they meet monthly
- Joshua Quittner is managing editor of ON magazine (formerly PTI Digital) a monthly guide to personal technology.
- You pay monthly like any other plan, but as soon as the minutes are used up, the phone stops working until you pay your next month's bill or buy extra time online.
- Your monthly payment would be $1,199.
- Ben Bernanke in TheStreet.com
Inflation pressures appear to have abated somewhat,Bernanke said in his prepared testimony, before adding that the "monthly data are noisy, however, and it will consequently be some time before we can be confident that underlying inflation...
- President Bush in FOXNews
This means that many families who are struggling now will be able to refinance their loans, meet their monthly payments and keep their homes,Bush said.
- John Boehner in San Francisco Chronicle
Democrats "should not treat our men and women in uniform like they are children who are getting a monthly allowance," said Rep. John Boehner, R-Ohio, his party's leader.