monounsaturated : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (of long-chain carbon compounds especially fats) saturated except for one multiple bond
- This should be in a ratio of 1:2:1 of saturated to monounsaturated to polyunsaturated fat.
- Apparently, our health as a nation could hinge on our collective discernment not just of fat, or even of saturated or monounsaturated or polyunsaturated fat, but of trans fatty .
- A low-fat diet may be good for the heart, but a moderate-fat diet (in which 33% of calories come from fats, half of which are the monounsaturated fats found in peanuts and peanut .
News & Articles
- 10 Best Foods for Fitness
The cholesterol-lowering monounsaturated fat in these green health bombs can help keep your body strong and pain free.
Aug. 19, 2013 - Fox News