- n a railway having a single track
- Travel inside the dome would be by electric cars or monorailto avoid lethal accumulations of automobile exhaust.
- He calls for a circumferential monorail in Manhattan, which would ease congestion on traffic-crammed city streets.
- Even when the monorail does begin to snake its way through twelve stations in downtown Detroit, critics say, the system's dozen cars, each with a capacity of 100 passengers, will .
- Ray Bradbury in San Francisco Chronicle
I want to talk to him about getting rid of our freeways, because they're no good. We have to have monorail systems,Bradbury said, adding that he'd be happy to have a station named after him.
- SC Jamir in Thaindian.com (blog)
The Bandra-Worli Sea Link is almost ready and will be completed by May 2009, work on the Mumbai Metro Railway and Monorail are in progress,Jamir noted.
- Lalu Prasad in Hindu
I am impressed with the monorail. It can be emulated in India and we will soon initiate discussions with Malaysia,Lalu said after witnessing the signing of the USD one billion contract between IRCON and the Malaysian government to build...