monograph : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a detailed and documented treatise on a particular subject
- After eight years, and 10,000 pages of research, Dr Bellow wrote a medical monograph on the pancreas.
- Patterson's definitive work cannot be put down as commonplace for it is a monograph, no less.
- However scholarly the monograph was, it couldn't hide the racial prejudice of the writer.
News & Articles
- Monograph Publishing Releases New Children’s Book About an Artistic, Mischievous, French Cat
Monograph Publishing: “The Grand Adventures of Petit Louis” by Kayce M. Swigelson is a children’s book about a vain little black and white cat who travels the streets of Paris searching for the perfect birthday gift for his owner, Claire. Petit Louis, a handsome tuxedo cat, considers anything without a mustache to be inferior, so as he roams the streets looking for Claire’s present, he stops ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Oklahoma High Court Logrolls State Tort Reform Law
Fifteen years ago, Washington Legal Foundation published a groundbreaking Monograph, "Who Should Make America's Tort Law: Courts or Legislatures?" Authors Victor Schwartz, Mark Behrens, and Mark Taylor described a growing tension between state legislatures and their passage of laws aimed at curbing abuses in personal injury and other types of "tort" litigation, and state courts, which asserted ...
June 7, 2013 - Forbes
- Elton John in Cincinnati Enquirer
The photograph exists as part of the installation as a whole and has been widely published and exhibited throughout the world,John said. "It can be found in the monograph of Ms. Goldin's works entitled 'The Devil's Playground' ...... and...
- George Coe in MarketWatch (press release)
We're excited to expand our e-content by offering Gale electronic reference and monograph products,said George Coe, president, Library and Educational, at Baker & Taylor.
- Gabrielle Giffords in Arizona Daily Star
I know of no other precedent for FDA banning an ingredient with a USP monograph absent documented health and safety issues,Giffords wrote in a letter to her constituents.