mongolia : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a landlocked socialist republic in central Asia
- n a vast region in Asia including the Mongolian People's Republic and China's Inner Mongolia
News & Articles
- Dondero: 'Mongolian Beef' is tasty, though not Mongolian
That frequent dish at Chinese restaurants exotically labeled "Mongolian beef" has little connection to Mongolia, or even to China. Yet it can be delicious and is fairly easy to make.
June 19, 2013 - Athens Banner-Herald
- Mongolia Taps North Korea Oil Potential to Ease Russian Grip
HBOil JSC, an oil trading and refining company based in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, said it acquired 20 percent of the state-run entity operating North Korea ’s Sungri refinery, according to an e-mailed statement yesterday.
June 18, 2013 - Bloomberg
- UAF sets up engineering school in Mongolia
FAIRBANKS, Alaska (AP) — Seven professors from the University of Alaska Fairbanks are helping establish an engineering school at the new American University of Mongolia.
June 16, 2013 - Washington Examiner
- Peter Lindsay in Sydney Morning Herald
The Mongolian government covered all the internal costs of the visit, and I have accessed my study trip entitlement to fund the cost of the airfares to and from Mongolia,Mr Lindsay wrote.
- Trevor Hoffman in Washington Post
Look at the view,Hoffman said. "Take a look. It's unbelievable, isn't it? I think I'd feel pretty safe on this wall in the day when Mongolia was coming after 'em."