moneybag : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a drawstring bag for holding money
- When company paymasters opened the moneybag, they found only bricks and old newspapers.
- On the public criticism of his stormtroopers' sex life said the Realmleader: ''I'd a lot rather my good SA men took the pretty women than that some fat-bellied moneybag should .
- He feels pity for a twitchily neurotic moneybag (Ruth White), for his loyal secretary (Agnes Moorehead), and for a lonely press-maligned monopolist (Henry Daniell).
- Gene Simmons in Vegas Pop
Gene told me: "I have owned the trademark MONEYBAG logo for over 25 years. I have used it on my magazines, book imprint, record company and a few other areas. Until I met Jason Dussault, I held off on really going out into the marketplace in the...