money-spinner : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a project that generates a continuous flow of money
- Perhaps the biggest money-spinner, though, is drugschiefly the manufacture and export of heroin and methamphetamines.
- Around the same time the government licensed gambling, now its biggest money-spinner.
- By 2020, Yunnan officials hope herbal medicine and other botanical goods will replace tobacco, a state monopoly, as the province's largest money-spinner.
News & Articles
- German bribe case threatens Ecclestone's F1 reign
(Repeats to more subscribers) By Alan Baldwin and Keith Weir LONDON, July 17 (Reuters) - Bernie Ecclestone's eye for a deal has made him a fortune and turned Formula One motor racing into a global money-spinner, but bribery allegations threaten to end his long reign as the head of the business. Ecclestone, who is 82, has been indicted in Germany in a case relating to the sale of a stake in ...
July 17, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News