- n the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender
we tried to collect the money he owed us
- n wealth reckoned in terms of money
all his money is in real estate
- n the official currency issued by a government or national bank
he changed his money into francs
- Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said an emergency program that had guaranteed as much as $3 trillion in assets in money market mutual funds was being allowed to expire Friday.
- Editor Hillary Black explores the mysteries of women and money in her new anthology, The Secret Currency of Love: The Unabashed Truth about Women, Money, and Relationships.
- Gratuity is de rigueur in this money-mad metropolis at all but the lowest establishments.
News & Articles
- Money scripts: You have one, even if you don’t know it; and it can affect your finances pretty drastically
What’s your “money script?” Everyone has one. But not everyone knows what it is. Money scripts are your unconscious core beliefs about money. They’re typically developed in childhood and drive your financial behavior throughout life.
June 13, 2013 - The Southern Illinoisan
- Money missing from Round Lake Parkinson’s event
Barb Stonecipher said it isn't the amount of money that was taken from a charity event she helped organize that bothers her, it's the principle. A little more than $100 in cash donations was taken at the "Stepping Out for Parkinson's" event Sunday at Nippersink Forest Preserve in Round Lake, Stonecipher said.
June 12, 2013 - Daily Herald
- Mad Money, June 11, 2013
Mad Money host and former hedge fund manager, Jim Cramer, provides stock traders with all manner of investing advice.
June 12, 2013 - CNBC