molto : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Complice il mondo globalizzato, James Poniewozik senza volerlo dice molto anche dellItalia; basta pensare ai ventanni che separano la .
- While there may be a scherzo of cartoons, a largo of literature, a rondo of reportage, the allegro in each addition is still the girls, and molto con brio.
- The size of the Festival audience had the impresario talking fortissimo e molto appassionato: "The show went over with such a bang, it created such a revolution, that it proved .
News & Articles
- 5 Places For Great Italian in San Antonio
Add these to your list of molto buono ristorantes to visit when craving Italian: Dough Pizzeria Napoletana (6989 Blanco Road): Featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Dough is owned by chef Doug and wife Lori Horn. Fresh ingredients, creamy burrata, and unique daily specials make it one of the top places to get a great pie. Get there early unless you really like waiting. (Thanks ...
July 10, 2013 - San Antonio Current
- Scott Turow in Los Angeles Times
The story of Kindle County is sort of larger than any one book,Turow says. "These characters move from the foreground to the background to the middle ground. I love that. I find it endlessly amusing to see the way, for example, Tommy Molto...
- Walter Veltroni in Business Wire (press release)
What [Linguality] is doing is 'molto bella',says Veltroni. "Helping people read [books] in Italian, with simply a key to those 'grey areas,' seems to me to be excellent- even socially correct. It'sa totally different reading experience."
- Bing Crosby in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
He's sort of a Segovia con molto accelerando,Crosby says in one of the biography's many well-chosen film clips, as Paul tears off a dazzling riff on "Back Home in Indiana."