- n a durable cotton fabric with a velvety nap
- You wouldn't expect a guy wearing muddy boots and worn moleskin pants to saunter past the formally dressed footmen at London's Fortnum Mason, the famous Piccadilly food emporium .
- Eel-hipped runagade, no man could hold him; he writhed through seas of grasping moleskin-flints with a twiddle of his buttocks and a flirt of his shinbone.
- Bohan's coats have collars of red or silver fox; raincoats are lined and hooded in mink and moleskin; his anoraks are lined in seal or fox; sheer jackets are bordered in matching .
News & Articles
- Swimming Holes within reach of NYC
Shutterstock If the "Leaves of Grass" poet Walt Whitman were alive today he'd be at a Brooklyn foam party or pop-up beach, checking out the talent and making notes in his Moleskin. In his day you could don the old knitted one-piece and swim in the Hudson, or even...
Aug. 27, 2013 - New York Post