molasses : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n thick dark syrup produced by boiling down juice from sugar cane; especially during sugar refining
- Camporesi likens the Higgs field to "a kind of molasses that pervades all of space and clots around particles when they move.
- Most of the dirt-eaters had less of the iron-rich foods, such as molasses, mustard greens, liver, in their diet than did the non-dirt-eaters.
- To make up for such abstinence, he used to buy 10,000 cigars whenever he went to Havana for molasses.
News & Articles
- B&G Foods to buy owner of Pirate's Booty brand
B&G Foods to buy owner of Pirate's Booty brand B&G Foods makes foods under brands such as Cream of Wheat, Mrs. Dash and Grandma's Molasses. CEO David Wenner says the acquisition helps it grow its natural snacks business.
June 12, 2013 - seattlepi.com