mohair : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n fabric made with yarn made from the silky hair of the Angora goat
- As the audience settled back in the plush mohair seats, an actor in a monk's robe appeared on stage, spread his arms and said: "Let there be light.
- Today's green-minded families go far beyond eco-consumerism--the buying of organic baby goodies like mohair-filled crib mattresses, flame-retardant-free pajamas and fair-trade toys.
- His forte is fabric research: light as air mohair jacquard and organza bonded cotton.
News & Articles
- Ag calendar, June 16
Tuesday-Thursday — 76th annual Wool & Mohair Show, National 4-H Wool Judging, FFA Wool Judging contests, Sutton County 4-H Civic Center, Sonora.
June 15, 2013 - The San Angelo Standard-Times
- Dolph Briscoe in San Angelo Standard Times
The joke is that my first collection, when I was still living in Chicago ...... was wool pants and turtlenecks in thick mohair. Sweaters and mittens. It was shearlings. A buyer said to me, `Everywhere in the US is not like Chicago.' It was totally... Cynthia Rowley http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynthia_Rowley&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEZ8QAVTvBjQEBntNcrCgGBdg7BNw AZ Central.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.azcentral.com/style/fashion/articles/2009/01/16/20090116fashionobama.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFeLswmyZHm9xXgoFfri8AGM1nuQA Jan 16, 2009
64647 85855 mohair Those were challenging times as we searched for ways to promote mohair and develop a better market," Briscoe told a group of Angora goat raisers in 2004. "I am proud of what is happening with the council these days as they continue to find...
- John Myatt in guardian.co.uk
He had a mohair coat, wore expensive hand-made shoes and drove a Bristol motor car,says Myatt. "He told me he was a professor of physics. I believed him."