- n soft suede glove leather from goatskin
- n a flavoring made from coffee mixed with chocolate
- n a superior dark coffee made from beans from Arabia
- n a dark brown color
- Sometimes she goes to Starbucks alone and drinks her caffe mocha without talking to a single guy.
- At my party, in my grandmother's New Orleans backyard, MJ's then mocha-toned face was everywhere: on the balloons, the napkins, the paper plates.
- Based on Ingmar Bergman's 1956 sex comedy Smiles of a Summer Night, imbued with a kind of mocha fantasy more typical of France's Jean Anouilh, Night Music is a masquelike affair .
News & Articles
- Horse fights for life after suffering snake bite
A valley family's pride and joy is fighting for her life. Their horse Mocha was bitten by a Mohave rattlesnake. We talked to the owners about the horse’s recovery.
June 20, 2013 - FOX 10 Phoenix
- Counting up the calories at Starbucks
Sure, that white chocolate mocha is affordable and tasty, but how much is it really costing you? Starbucks says it will start posting calorie counts on menu boards and bakery cases at its coffeehouses
June 19, 2013 - WNCT Greenville
- Losing Patience (and Patients): What Makes People Wait in Line, or Decide to Bail
When you overhear a person five spots ahead of you at the coffee shop ordering a mocha light decaf no whip one pump, it might be enough to make you abandon your place in line and walk out of the store. But what if the context is different, and the issue at stake isn't a hand-crafted drink, but your health? The factors influencing people who face this dilemma are analyzed in "Waiting Patiently ...
June 19, 2013 - Knowledge at Wharton
- Sarah Palin in Los Angeles Times
It's like kind of providential yesterday what happened to me,Palin said. "I am reading on my Starbucks mocha cup the quote of the day. You'll never believe what the quote was! It was Madeleine Albright, former secretary of state and UN...
- Andrew Symonds in Times of India
I used to go and get a beer for Mocha (Carl Rackemann) and AB (Allan Border) at training. It's a true story. The game has come a very long way,Symonds said.
- Kate Flannery in People Magazine
â€¢ "I would like to be the official barista making Barack Obama chai mocha lattes," the Office's Kate Flannery tells us. "I love that he drinks that."