mo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an indefinitely short time
wait just a moment
in a mo
- n a polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties; used to strengthen and harden steel
- n a midwestern state in central United States; a border state during the American Civil War, Missouri was admitted to the Confederacy without actually seceding from the Union
- Janet Napolitano in Forbes
Arizonans are also proud of their political tradition, from Barry Goldwater to Mo Udall to Bruce Babbitt. There's a pattern here,Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano told delegates Tuesday as part of the chorus eviscerating McCain.
- Clint Dempsey in The Associated Press
That's the one set piece where I'm probably not mixing it up with somebody,Dempsey said. "I acted like I was going to go in. I came back, and went around to the far post, and if Mo had missed the ball, I would have had the goal. So if you...
- Billy King in SI.com
Allen was not able to practice yesterday because of the back and today (coach) Mo (Cheeks) made a decision not to play him tonight or tomorrow,King said. "We told him to just take the night off and tomorrow."