- n a slight but appreciable amount
- n any of numerous very small to minute arachnids often infesting animals or plants or stored foods
- Most well-scrubbed Americans would be horrified at the idea of having mites crawling around on their faces.
- Shelly was overweight and a mite bossy.
- As for those ear mites, "Dogs and cats have ear mites," says Asher.
News & Articles
- Keynote Now Enables UFT Users to Test on Real and Emulated Mobile Devices
Keynote® , the global leader in Internet and mobile cloud testing & monitoring, today announced expanded integration of Keynote MITE with the leading automated functional testing platform – Unified Functional Testing , an HP product.
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- 101 Ideas: Talk about gall!
Abnormal growths that appear on the surface of leaves (or stems) are usually a sign that an insect is at work. There are hundreds of gall types, caused by mites, midges, tiny wasps, aphid-like insects and thrips and they vary in shape -- from red and spindly to round and green to large and woody -- depending on the type of insect and the plant affected.
June 10, 2013 - Greece Post
- Caught On Camera! President Obama ‘Loses Cool’ And ‘Snaps’ As Nation Trembles
Another week, another glaring example of the lamestream media covering up for Kenyan Mau-Mau Dick -tator-in-Chief Barack Hussein Obama! With all of the devastating, Watergate-on-steroids scandals surrounding the Obama presidency, you'd expect the guy to be a mite testy, but why is it that no one reported on President Obama 's unhinged rampage at a press conference this week, at which he ...
June 9, 2013 - Mediaite
- John Evans Atta Mills in Joy Online
We care that is why we are here and will contribute our widow's mite to help support you in this time of needProfessor Mills said.
- David Oreck in Reuters
We know it's a challenge to keep contaminants away during allergy season,said David Oreck, founder of the Oreck Corporation. "The Oreck Halo is designed to help parents reduce many germs, bacteria, viruses, dust mite eggs and other...
- John Steinbeck in North Lake Tahoe Bonanza
Steinbeck writes, "And Kino drew back his arm and flung the pearl with all his mite."