- Sure, I cringed at his and his crew's race-baiting (the Ray Nagin impersonations, the Obama jokes) and at the casual locker-room misogyny (Hillary Clinton's a "bitch," CNN news .
- But just as it took anticommunist Richard Nixon to open the door to China, and hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons to denounce misogyny in rap, so Dingell, Democrat from Dearborn and .
- If you're looking for obscenity, blasphemy, homophobia, misogyny and racial insults, you don't have to dig too deep.
News & Articles
- Hilton Als: “Far from Heaven” and the problem musical.
8220;Far from Heaven” (at Playwrights Horizons) is a problem musical, a genteel contrivance wrapped in “issues”—racism, homophobia, misogyny—that limit the show, even as they are intended to expand, and then blow, our minds. There’s nothing sui generis about this latest . . . (Subscription required.)
June 17, 2013 - The New Yorker
- Maureen Ryan: Gillian Anderson, 'The Fall' And The Rise Of Subversive Genre Fare
What's most amazing, given commercial television's studied avoidance of the topic, is how often shows like "The Fall" take on topics like misogyny, sexism and the frustrations of limited roles that both genders are often expected to occupy.
June 14, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- Editorial: Misogyny and shame
The military's sex-assault epidemic is a fixation in Washington, with lawmakers and the brass at odds over how to confront the cultural mindset that condones misogyny and makes sport of harassment.
June 11, 2013 - Army Times
- Bill Cosby in NME.com
Cosby told the Associated Press that the album is very different to gangsta rap, and is "the opposite of what I think is the profanity for no particular reason, the misogyny for no particular reason."
- John Noble in Detroit Free Press
I sometimes get the sense there's a little misogyny,Noble says.
- Tina Brown in Milford Daily News
That girl of 20 didn't know what all she was in for until after she had marched down that aisle, she writes; couldn't imagine ahead of time what Brown calls "the oldness, the coldness, the deadness of royal life, its muffled misogyny, its whispering...