misogynistic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s hating women in particular
- Those conditions, Amara explains, have gradually corrupted once strict but paternalistic cultures among immigrant families, creating misogynistic codes that dominate entire .
- She calls Bond a "sexist, misogynistic dinosaur" right to his face.
- But during the country's push to build a free market economy, women such as Wang are increasingly finding themselves back where they started, victims of a post-commune misogynistic .
- Alan Jackson in Washington Post
It sheds a probative light on how he felt about Lana Clarkson. ...... It shows a misogynistic state of mind, how he feels about women,Prosecutor Alan Jackson said.
- Benjamin Chavis in Washington Post
We recommend that the recording and broadcast industries voluntarily remove/bleep/delete the misogynistic words 'bitch' and 'ho' and the racially offensive word 'nigger',Simmons and Benjamin Chavis, co-chairmen of the advocacy group Hip-Hop...
- Paul Greengrass in International Herald Tribune
He's an insider. He likes being a secret agent. He worships at the altar of technology. He loves his gadgets. And he embodies this whole set of misogynistic values,Greengrass said. "He likes violence. That's part of the appeal of the...