- n a thick paste made from fermented soybeans and barley or rice malt; used in Japanese cooking to make soups or sauces
- A dash of dashi, a mist of misoJapanese ingredients have invaded Manhattan's kitchens.
- Of course, it helps that Nobu's business partner is Bob (De Niro), whose top pick is black cod with miso.
- Having given up steak for breakfast, he insists he feels much better starting his day with miso soup, brown rice or oat groats.
News & Articles
- Browse News
Jennifer Fumiko Cahill, who has written for the Journal about everything from redevelopment to zombie Thanksgiving wrestling to her grandfather’s miso soup, joins our staff this week.
June 14, 2013 - The North Coast Journal
- Mike Rounds in WKOW-TV.com
This effort complements and meshes very well with ongoing initiatives at MISO and the Midwest Governors Association,said South Dakota Governor Michael Rounds, who is also the current MGA Chair.
- DJ Krush in Dallas Morning News
Japanese youngsters are more interested in Western culture than in their roots, even "while they throw rice and miso soup in their mouths," Krush says. "To be honest, I went through the same period when I was young. Now I am able to...
- Lee Myung-bak in JoongAng Daily
Spending a large amount to operate the Miso financial branches does not fall under the original purpose of the policy,said President Lee. "New branches should be established within public office buildings to reduce operating costs and must...