- s branded or labeled falsely and in violation of statutory requirements
- But a number of weeks ago he inadvertently stumbled into what some have mislabeled the clash of civilizations when he visited an old acquaintance, the Chinese owner of a high-end .
- Following 100 deaths in Panama linked to cough syrup containing diethylene glycol (the ingredient had been mislabeled as glycerin, which is harmless), the FDA issued an import .
- Fukuda, still smarting from a slew of controversies over mislabeled food last year, pledged in mid-January to focus his attention on the interests of consumers.
- Doc Rivers in FanHouse
I think Dwight is mislabeled,Doc Rivers said. "He doesn't have to score to create offense."
- Stephenie Meyer in MTV.com
I really should have known about Meese a while ago, but thanks to a mislabeled CD mix, I didn't realize Meese was responsible for one of my favorite songs until I went to their concert,Meyer explained. "And then I was glad that I already...
- Sean Payton in New York Times
What is mislabeled is his athleticism,Saints Coach Sean Payton said this week, peeling back the layers. "He's a rare athlete. When you look at his foot agility, his release, his accuracy and the fact he has hands as big as mitts, he's got...