- n a person without moral scruples
- At one flower-viewing he nabbed a thief who had filched a pair of ladies' bloomers, and hauled the miscreant off to headquarters.
- Their most delicious films (Fargo, O Brother, Where Art Thou?) are populated by curiously likable boneheads, obsessively committed to miscreant conspiracies far too complex for .
- Lee called him a "miscreant" PERIL He vowed to "bag the whole lot" of Lee's army on the site of the war's first battle.
News & Articles
- Is Rubber Cement Actually The NSA’s Anti-Thumbdrive Strategy?
In November 2008, the NSA experienced a major network security breach at the hands of a miscreant with a thumbdrive. The deputy secretary of defense at the time, William Lynn III, responded by having all the computers on NSA bases collected and their ports sealed with rubber cement . That’s according to the New Yorker , which goes on to say: Lynn termed it a “wakeup call” and a “turning point in ...
June 14, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Asif Ali Zardari in Associated Press of Pakistan
If there is so much fear, then let the police enforce Section 144. Why make Rajpath a Jail? It's a highly secured place. There is no need for barricades. Police ought to manage it well. They can be in plain clothes and make arrests if any miscreant... Kiran Bedi http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiran_Bedi&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFZDCUKJCP6eGwaub-7sIEiUKQ9bg Hindu http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/000200804091658.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEW5DnDXVCtSFsKb4oL1ft4_JZLkg Apr 9, 2008
64078 85405 miscreant No part of Pakistan, not an inch of land will be lost to any miscreant," Zardari said when asked about the claims by militants of occupying some areas along the Pak-Afghan border.
- Cornel West in Inside Higher Ed
If you think that I'm going to trot in here every two weeks to be monitored like a miscreant graduate student,West says he said, "I'm afraid, my brother, that you've messed with the wrong brother."