- n a kind of misinterpretation resulting from putting a wrong construction on words or actions (often deliberately)
- n an ungrammatical constituent
- Reader Kuebler is guilty of a careless misconstruction.
- Said George Marshall: "Perversion and deliberate misconstruction.
- PTI was trying to contrast Lilienthal, the true democrat, and Eisler, the Communist, but concedes that the result was open to misconstruction.
News & Articles
- Ben Easterlin: Georgia's forests can handle wood pellets
Dean McCraw's column on March 19, related to tax breaks being provided to pellet mills as being a bad bet for the state, is inaccurate, as it is based on a misunderstanding of the industry and a misconstruction of data pertaining to the forest supply.
March 21, 2014 - Savannah Morning News
- Joe Barton in msnbc.com
I want the record to be absolutely clear that I think BP is responsible for this accident,he said. "If anything I said this morning has been misconstrued, in opposite effect, I want to apologize for that misconstruction."