misbranded : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s branded or labeled falsely and in violation of statutory requirements
confiscated the misbranded drugs
- Nothing, that is, until they proved to be undercover agents for city officials, who charged that the chicken they had bought was adulterated, misbranded, unfit for consumption and .
- This, said the FDA, by definition made the cartilage and another Lane product not dietary supplements, but drugs, new drugs and misbranded drugs and enabled the agency .
- Across the continent the New York Board of Health examined sample after sample of legal whiskey, found much of it cut, colored and misbranded, passed an ordinance requiring .
News & Articles
- Federal government is suing Shreveport pharmaceutical company
A local pharmaceutical company is in trouble with the federal government.Sage Pharmaceuiticals is being sued by the federal government for making and distributing misbranded and unapproved drugs.
June 21, 2013 - KTAL Shreveport
- Lawsuit filed against Shreveport Pharmaceutical Company
The Department of Justice is suing Sage Pharmaceuticals, Inc. for distributing unapproved and misbranded prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
June 20, 2013 - KTAL Shreveport
- Justice Department Sues La. Pharmaceutical Company
SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) -- The Justice Department has sued to block a Louisiana pharmaceutical company from distributing drugs that the government claims are misbranded and haven't been approved by regulators. The lawsuit filed Thursday in U.S. District Court says the Food and Drug Administration inspected facilities of Sage Pharmaceuticals Inc. in Shreveport in February 2012. The inspectors ...
June 20, 2013 - Manufacturing.net
- Veronica Castro in Consumer Affairs
Over-the-counter drug products that do not comply with FDA labeling requirements are misbranded and may also be unapproved new drugs, both of which violate the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act,FDA spokeswoman Veronica Castro wrote in an e-mail....
- Mike Cox in All American Patriots (press release)
Drugs that are mislabeled, misbranded, or cause consumers to be misled can be dangerous and deadly,said Cox. "I am committed to protecting Michigan consumers and recovering the financial restitution our State deserves."