minty : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a relating to or suggestive of mint
- The menu changes twice a month and recently included enticing entres like a blue lingcod seasoned with red ginger, wasabi and shiso (a minty herb), and crispy salmon with soybeans .
- After gargling with minty liquid, I opened my mouth wide and looked up, and looming above me, holding a gleaming metallic instrument, was Keanu Reeves.
- Lever Brothers was the first to market a chlorophyll toothpaste; in two months its bright-green, minty Chlorodent has helped push Lever, which also sells Pepsodent, from third to .
News & Articles
- What We Like: Cold Beverages, Hoodslam, Twerk Trio
DRINKS In honor of summer and (knock on wood) continued warm weather, here are the most refreshing cold beverages I've had recently (non-alcoholic edition), in no particular order: 1) the minty, not-too-sweet homemade fruit punch at Homeroom ; 2) assorted aguas frescas at Marrow and Molcajete ; 3) the mauby at Miss Ollie's (like a non-carbonated root beer — licorice-y, and just sweet and bitter ...
July 15, 2013 - East Bay Express
- Restaurant review: Black Creek Bistro
You could show up prior to 7 p.m. and plow through a tapas-y buffet of colorful, inexpensive small plates. Or you could get a $10 nightly special like tropically tricked-out, grill-marked pork loin atop sticky rice and a fruity and tangy mango-tomato sauce all capped by a minty play on guacamole. Then again, a mix-and-match three-course option is available. However you decide to dine, though ...
July 10, 2013 - Columbus Alive
- Heads up: Nat’l Mojito Day is July 11
Craving a refreshing, minty beverage in this sweltering Texas heat? Try a mojito, a refreshing Cuban rum cocktail. In honor of National Mojito Day this July 11 (we don’t know who decides these things, but we abide), we’ve gathered a few options for you to get your sip on. Ocho at Hotel Havana (1015 Navarro St): If you are craving a traditional Cuban Mojito, Ocho offers a mojito consisting of ...
July 9, 2013 - San Antonio Current
- Juhi Chawla in Hindustan Times
Playing Minty was so much fun! And moreover I got to colour my hair blonde, which was something I had never done before,said Juhi.
- Gregor Townsend in Sportinglife.co.za
Scotland attack coach and former international Gregor Townsend said: "I first met him when it was my first season for Scotland. If you were lucky, Bill would give you a Hawick Ball (the famous minty sweets he carried with him in a tin). I'm a Gala...
- Lily Allen in Mirror.co.uk
I love EastEnders, it's my favourite TV soap,said Lily. "I'd rather die than sleep with Ian Beale and I quite fancy Minty, he's well my type." "Will you not shout out please!"