minors : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a league of teams that do not belong to a major league (especially baseball)
- n a young person of either sex
- Without context, this citation implies massive solicitation of minors by older adults.
- The report said the proportion of minors involved in the various forms of human-trafficking increased from about 15% to nearly 22% between 2003 and 2007.
- However, 26% of those frequently consuming French minors admit to having been repeatedly drunk within the previous year, compared with just 5.
News & Articles
- Enid Minors look to rebound at David Allen
The Enid Minors will try to bounce back from Saturday’s loss to the Oklahoma City Bulls tonight when they host the Woodward Minors in a 6 p.m.
June 19, 2013 - The Enid News & Eagle
- Minors twinbill with Boomers postponed
Wet grounds forced postponement of the Enid Minors’ Les Beckham League doubleheader with the Cleveland County Boomers Monday. Minors coach Seth
June 18, 2013 - The Enid News & Eagle
- Minors to host Boomers tonight
ENID, Okla. — The Enid Minors will be trying to move up in the Les Beckham League standings tonight when they host the Cleveland County Boomers in a 6 p.m. doubleheader at David Allen Memorial Ballpark.
June 17, 2013 - The Enid News & Eagle
- Pope Benedict XVI in Detroit Free Press
I would like to pause to acknowledge the shame which we have all felt as a result of the sexual abuse of minors by some clergy ...... in this country,Benedict said during an address at mass. "Those responsible for these evils must be...
- Consuelo MarÃa Callahan in San Jose Mercury News
None of the research establishes or suggests a causal link between minors playing violent video games and actual psychological or neurological harm, and inferences to that effect would not be reasonable,Callahan said in her ruling.