minnow : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n very small European freshwater fish common in gravelly streams
- Maritime subsidies are also making the American shipbuilding industrya relative minnow of global commerce, ranking only 14th in the worldlook like a predatory barracuda to .
- Despite a few recent successes, the Indian national side is still a minnow in the pool of world football.
- His total mastery of the art allowed his minnow nation to win the World Cup in 1996.
News & Articles
- North Central Minnesota Fishing Report - June 14th, 2013
East - The walleye bite has been awesome and there are keeping-sized fish in the mix. Most are hitting minnows on the tops and edges of the mud flats during the day. A jig and minnow also is turning walleyes on the rocks in less than 12 feet during the evening hours.
June 13, 2013 - Outdoor News
- Carlson column: Seining can be hard work
I was standing at the minnow tanks in the bait store, waiting my turn to get service.
June 12, 2013 - St. Cloud Times
- State fishing report
Detroit Lakes area: On most area lakes, walleyes are taking jigs and minnows or live baits with minnows or leeches near shoreline structures at about 7-14 feet. Bass and crappie action is extremely active at about 4-8 feet near shallow weed beds. Northern action is productive along weed beds also.
June 12, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Sonia Sotomayor in ABC News
I am also not so sure that I agree with the statement,Sotomayor says. "First, as Professor Martha Minnow has noted, there can never be a universal definition of wise. Second, I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her...
- Graeme Smith in Times of India
Afghanistan are a potential banana skin because they are unknown but they have a lot of talented cricketers, they've overtaken all the others in the minnow division. It's going to be nerve-wracking playing them,Smith told reporters on...
- David Coulthard in Home of Sport
The thought that they are a minnow team with not enough money to put tyres on the car is just not the reality,Coulthard said, referring to the partly Gerhard Berger-owned Toro Rosso team.