- n the expensive fur of a mink
- n fur coat made from the soft lustrous fur of minks
- n slender-bodied semiaquatic mammal having partially webbed feet; valued for its fur
- The girl with a mink coat was once the most blessed of women, envied by her cloth-covered friends and respected even by headwaiters.
- In the realm of fur, sable reigns while mink merely serves (albeit nicely).
- Since the first mink coat appeared on the Washington scandal scene, you have scarcely missed an issue wherein you did not drag mink and mink coats in general through the mud .
News & Articles
- 11-Year-Old Girl Grabbed By Man In Chantilly
Authorities say an 11-year-old girl was walking on Mink Meadows Street when she was grabbed by a man.
July 3, 2013 - WUSA 9 Washington, D.C.
- Local travel team members headed to nationals, need help
Some decisions are easier than others and when the Indiana 16U Gators fastpitch softball team won the Diamonds of the South tournament in early June, it came with an opportunity for four — Cascade’s Morgan Burch, Kellie Mink, Kate Breedlove and Danville’s Delaney Stephens — Hendricks County girls.
July 3, 2013 - Hendricks County Flyer
- MINK League baseball: McFarland strikes out 13 in Sedalia’s 8-6 win
Kody McFarland’s 13 strikeouts and a five-run eighth inning lifted the Sedalia Bombers past the Omaha Diamond Spirit 8-6 in a MINK League baseball game Monday at Omaha, Neb.
July 2, 2013 - Sedalia Democrat
- Raymond Kelly in USA Today
This is an unusual finding, put it that way,Kelly said. "Two jackets. A rabbit collar and a mink collar."
- Don Young in TPMmuckraker
If we continue this we'll be called biting one another, very much like the mink in my state that kill their own,Young said. "There is always another day when those who bite will be killed, too. And I'm very good at that."
- Anna Nicole Smith in FOXNews
The sealing industry says that it is killing more seals because of an increase in demand for fur - all fur,says Smith. "Anyone who buys a mink or fox fur coat or a jacket trimmed in fur bears responsibility for creating an environment of...