ministry : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n religious ministers collectively (especially Presbyterian)
- n building where the business of a government department is transacted
- n a government department under the direction of a minister
- n the work of a minister of religion
he is studying for the ministry
- Indeed, outside the ministry headquarters, banners proclaiming solidarity with Imam Hussein, one of Shi'ites' holiest figures, snap in the spring breeze alongside and .
- Officials for the Ministry of Culture, which would be responsible for classifying films under the proposed law, say they have the industry's support, and point to the ministry's .
- Seeing the ministry reap the rewards of their find, Chauvet and his two co-discoverers issued the ministry a formal letter to keep it from exploiting pictures taken in the cave.
News & Articles
- Regional ministry delivering lunches to students in need
Volunteers prepare to deliver around 100 lunches Monday to Pickens County children who are thought to be in need as part of a MUST ministries program serving Pickens County for the first time this year. By Laiken Owens intern reporter A north metro ministry with 18-year record of providing food to hungry children in the summer, began running routes delivering lunches in Pickens County this week ...
June 12, 2013 - Pickens County Progress
- Announcing A Video Live Chat With Kit Hickey Of Ministry of Supply
Streaming live on Forbes, Ministry of Supply founder Kit Hickey will answer questions from readers at 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) Tuesday, June 11th. As part of the Young Entrepreneur Council’s #StartupLab initiative, a virtual mentorship program, Kit will appear live via video chat broadcast on this site.
June 10, 2013 - Forbes
- Afghan Interior Ministry Says Attack Near Kabul Airport Is Over, Insurgents Have Been Killed
Afghan Interior Ministry says attack near Kabul airport is over, insurgents have been killed
June 9, 2013 - ABC News
- Pope Benedict XVI in International Herald Tribune
We will absolutely exclude pedophiles from the sacred ministry,Benedict said, speaking in English. "It is more important to have good priests than many priests. We will do everything possible to heal this wound."
- Richard Roberts in USA Today
If a group of Taliban or a number of Taliban come to me and say, 'President, we want a department in this or in that ministry or we want a position as deputy minister ...... and we don't want to fight anymore...... If there will be a demand and a... Hamid Karzai http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamid_Karzai&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG024CTxaXf_5mmPsG08kgiqCevsw Guardian Unlimited http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6958448,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGWhDmFVw5XGmZ_nUVBYuYO_vMsCg Sep 29, 2007
63864 85210 ministry Richard Roberts, former president of Oral Roberts University, called his father, a modern-day apostle of the healing ministry, an author, educator, evangelist, prophet and innovator. He was the only man of his generation to build a worldwide...