- n the fifth digit; the little finger or little toe
- To keep a home running in the corporate style and be responsible for the upbringing of two children are not easy tasks and certainly not "de minimus," as Gary Wendt claims.
- The troupe is small and select, a circus minimus with only 63 performers chosen from 7,000 who tour Russia in multiple subdivisions of the state circus.
- This proposal would also allow LIS plans to waive a de minimus amount of their premiums if they fall above the low-income subsidy benchmarks.
- Mitch Daniels in Reuters
Daniels added: "In addition, the opinion says that the management firm may not receive more than 'a de minimus interest in the profits and losses of the business.'"
- Peter Roskam in New York Times (blog)
I think what the majority is laying out is kind of a happy life of low expectations,said Representative Peter Roskam, a Republican from Illinois, during the debate over the bill. "This is so narrowly crafted and so de minimus and being...