minibus : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a light bus (4 to 10 passengers)
- The video clip depicting the torture of 21-year old minibus driver Emad El Kebir was sent to the cell phones of fellow drivers to warn them that the same can happen to them if .
- So they created their own, melding Jawi, the country's adapted Arabic script, with images of Bas Mini (KL's minibus service) and Tunku Abdul Rahman, the revered father of .
- At least 20 were killed by nine bombs that were planted in trash, on the side of a road, in cars and in a minibus.
- Ali Mohammed in Reuters Canada
I was standing with other laborers when the minibus came and the driver asked for laborers. Everybody ran towards him and then he detonated his vehicle,Ali Mohammed told Reuters as he lay in a local hospital, his left thigh bandaged.
- Muqtada al-Sadr in The Australian
US troops fired on a minibus carrying workers and killed a number of them in Al-Falah street at 6 am,Imam Abdel Zahra al-Suwaidi from the Sadr movement said.