- s (of hallucinogenic drugs) giving a sense of heightened or broader awareness
- With those drugs has come the psychedelic philosophy, an impassioned belief in the self-revealing, mind-expanding powers of potent weeds and seeds and chemical compounds known to .
- Though the show has a few longueurs and excesses, Champagne typically finds mind-expanding ways to visualize the songs.
- The experience of love yes, it's mind-expanding and soul-expanding, but it cannot save us from loneliness or mortality.
News & Articles
- Federal Way schools launch food and learning bus
FEDERAL WAY -- The bright green buses with buggy-eyed frogs on them are funny-looking vehicles on a serious mission. Providing healthy food and mind-expanding books and games all summer long to students who might otherwise slide academically. Called FRED for Fun, Read, Eat, Dream, it's a pioneering program to take activities to the neighborhoods where students live. More than 56 percent of ...
June 13, 2013 - KING5 Seattle
- Eddie Vedder in Market Wire (press release)
Vedder adds, "Tomas has taught me a great deal, and our friendship has become one of depth and sincerity. It has been a mind-expanding experience. I see how he relies on the strength of the songs to help him through each day. It is a true living...
- Jeff VanderMeer in io9
As far as I can tell,said VanderMeer, "this is one of the only programs of its type in the country. It's an exciting catalyst for energizing young people to use their imaginations in a creative and mind-expanding ways. Director Jeremy...
- Dick DeVos in The Northwest Florida Daily News
Ardent about the benefits of aviation, DeVos said it's "mind-expanding in so many dimensions."