mincer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a kitchen utensil that cuts or chops food (especially meat) into small pieces
- Carol Porter, 63 and no word mincer, sits in her modest kitchen in Euclid, Minn.
- PANAMA CITY Cooking connoisseurs use OXO's Good Grips herb mincer ($13.
- It was that event that set the stage for one of the most terrifying eras of modern history: the Great Purges of the 1930s, or, as Khrushchev calls them, "the meat mincer.
News & Articles
- 'White knuckle' roads anger supervisor
By Jerry Goldberg DINGMAN — Where are our road maintenance dollars going? asked Dingman Township Supervisors Chair Tom Mincer at the Dec. 17 supervisors meeting.
Dec. 19, 2013 - Pike County Courier