milwaukee : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n largest city of Wisconsin; located in southeastern Wisconsin on the western shore of Lake Michigan; a flourishing agricultural center known for its breweries
News & Articles
- Milwaukee Police officer injured in early-morning rollover crash
A Milwaukee Police officer is in the hospital after getting into a scary crash on the way to a call. The crash happened around 2 a.m. Friday morning in the intersection of 12th and Highland.
June 21, 2013 - TMJ4 Milwaukee
- Milwaukee County Board fires attorney
The Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors have voted 13-5 to remove County Corporate Counsel Kimberly Walker.
June 20, 2013 - CBS 58 Milwaukee
- Milwaukee police officers shoot, critically injure suspect
MILWAUKEE — A suspect is shot and critically wounded by Milwaukee police officers. Authorities say officers were called to a fight at a gas station shortly before 2 a.m. Thursday. When they arrived, they heard nearby gunshots and found a man firing a weapon.
June 20, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Yi Jianlian in Pittsburgh Post Gazette
It's a surprise to me as well, because when I was in China, Milwaukee didn't come to watch me play or work out,Yi said.
- Carl Edwards in The Associated Press
I really loved racing at Milwaukee, and hopefully we'll get to race there again sometime,Edwards said. "But like I said before, I haven't thought about that once yet this weekend just because I'm having so much fun." "This is my...
- Eric Gagne in Los Angeles Times
I feel bad for my family, what they had to go through. And all my friends. And especially my teammates in Milwaukee,Gagne said. "It's just a distraction that shouldn't be taking place. I'm just here to help the Brewers to get to the World...